As part of the Maggies, the annual awards of the Manitoba Magazine Publishers Association,readers are again being asked to cast their votes online in the selection of the People's Choice award for all magazine of the year entrants. Voting closes September 12. Voters are eligible win a subscription to the Manitoba magazine of their choice. Twenty-one magazines have made 86 individual entries in 16 categories in the Maggies.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Canada Post making money again, but delivery to th...
- How long is the next streetcar?
- Tickets available for Western Magazine Awards gala...
- Mag world view: Medium music mag; digital docs mag...
- The Nub's app-based writing competition is a new t...
- Quote, unquote: Tablets should work for readers, n...
- Quote, unquote: On doing more in a day than a week...
- Mag world view: WWD group sold to Penske; Donnelle...
- The Tyee goes national, putting a full-time invest...
- John Macfarlane stepping down as editor of The Wal...