Magazines Canada is offering a free webinar on February 26 called Making the Most of Advertising on Tablet Editions. The expert presenters are Jessica Ross, tablet publishing manager of TC Media and Sylvain Coutu, director of operations at TVA. Moderator is Sharon McAuley, publisher, marketer and business consultant. Learn how Canadian publishers are making the most of their digital editions. Registration is online; capacity is limited.
Thursday, February 05, 2015
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Blue Ant, publishers of Cottage Life, named Market...
- Alberta Magazine Awards showcase finalists named
- Azure magazine poised to celebrate 30 years of arc...
- Mag world view: Shape-ing up; Top Right sells two ...
- Vogue named mag of the year in U.S. national magaz...
- Former Toronto Life art director Jessica Rose is m...
- Northern dating, the cold truth
- Magazines Canada welcomes three new members, inclu...
- Deadline for KRW b2b awards is Feb 13; early bird ...
- Quebecor Media announces new organizational sales ...