Doug Knight, the president of St. Joseph Media, is interviewed about the state of magazine publishing by CBC News anchor Peter Mansbridge on his program Mansbridge One on One this Saturday at 6:30 p.m. ET, on the CBC News Network. It is repeated on Sunday 12:30 a.m. & 3:30 a.m. ET. It will also be available online in both audio and video.
Friday, November 02, 2012
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- The hunt for another good OAC literature officer
- Alternatives Journal braves change and comes out a...
- Lisa Tant, former EIC of Flare, joins upscale reta...
- Quote, unquote: Playing ball with consumers
- Short time to register for blue box plans for BC-p...
- Monocle shop opens in Toronto
- Publishers, truck organizations partner on new hum...
- John Degen leaving Ontario Arts Council to become ...
- Magazine world view: Meredith up; Technology Revie...
- Jamie mag for North America partnering with Ottawa...