The fledgling Canadian Freelance Union held an information meeting last night in Toronto. We'd be interested if anyone who attended wanted to give their comments on the event and what they think will happen next. (simply click on the Comments) link at the bottom of this message.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- John Degen
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- One progressive mag slags another over Afghanistan...
- Oh Baby! mag lands distribution expansion with Pha...
- Time's new look, looks familiar, says Maclean's:
- Brunico founder sells out to investor group
- The healthy workplace and the healthy subscriber b...
- Paton's YTV Whoa! spins off e-zine
- Canadian Geographic lays of 8 more staff; outsourc...
- Split between founders of Schizophrenia Digest and...
- Griffith-Greene named editor of Shameless
- 2 turns its couples makeover into web TV show