The transit-using public in the lower Mainland of BC may perhaps get their first inkling of the new branding for Magazine Association of BC (formerly the British Columbia Magazine Publishers Association (BCAMP)). Starting August 16 and running until October 3 large bus shelter ads will feature the cover images of member magazines and the new wordmark and associated new website address (bcmags.com).
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- New condo lifestyle magazine to be launched in Tor...
- ABC measured Canadian magazines down about 5.4% in...
- Laas Turnbull to be publisher and editor of Star M...
- British magazine New Scientist uses brain scans to...
- Quote, unquote: If I knew then, what I know now......
- Cartwright sale of legal and trade publications is...
- U.S. consumer mags slide 2.27% in total circ in fi...
- Magazine world view: All change; bad rap for mag a...
- South African editors campaign against information...
- Carswell acquires Canadian Lawyer and Law Times as...