Thursday, March 31, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Comedian Rick Mercer writing weekly election colum...
- MoneySense ranking of his city dismissed as "nonse...
- Rogers launches magazine for the wealthy called Ca...
- Long form comes to digital; Atavist offers pay per...
- Tablets change the way people read and perceive ma...
- PMB spring data shows that younger magazine reader...
- The Sheepdogs still running, or in the running, fo...
- World view: Buy and close; ABM shakeup; £1m payout...
- Forthcoming events, imminent and interesting
- Käthe Lemon of Avenue Calgary named Alberta editor...