The Kit, the startup digital magazine for beauty that was recently acquired by Torstar's Star Media Group has now published its first print feature which, beginning in October, will be appearing regularly in select editions of the Toronto Star and in distributed nationally through local newspapers in Vancouver, Calgary and Montreal. The new print venture adds fashion coverage to The Kit's already established beauty and health content.
Wednesday, September 07, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Annals of "flapvertising": Sharp magazine sells ad...
- Deputy editor Jackie Kovacs the latest to abandon ...
- Quote, unquote: Sticking with news and digital
- Less than a buck a copy the pre-publication offer ...
- Tar-sands advertorial in Alternatives Journal: Is ...
- Maclean's and CPAC host debate on how 9/11 changed...
- Shoppers shifts contract publishing of Glow magazi...
- Alberta Venture launches microsite with 5 years of...
- New Chinese language lifestyle and real estate mag...
- Let the good times roll; September Vogue