You've got until August 10 to vote for your favourite Manitoba magazine as part of the Manitoba Magazine Publishers Association (MMPA)'s "Maggie Awards". This year for the first time, in addition to the juried selections, there is a people's choice award. You need simply log on and pick one title.The awards themselves are September 13.
Thursday, August 02, 2012
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Launch, then iterate: Huffington iPad magazine now...
- Canadian Living EIC Antonacci promoted to new bran...
- Men's fashion blogger named Sharp magazine's "shar...
- Quote, unquote: Responsive ads as a question of sc...
- Magazine world view: Who gets what in ads; Retro c...
- Brick magazine is looking for some help to get a n...
- TC Media to sell ads for Glacier Media's online pr...
- Ricepaper magazine launches new photo blog to feat...
- Rogers launching television shows on Citytv, based...
- Calgarians like playgrounds more than backyards sa...