Toronto Life magazine has launched a new iPad edition, coincident with its March "Best Doctors" issue that is available today on newsstands.The free custom app makes the tablet version of the magazine available (by subscription), along with video, interactive features and slideshows. The app is free at the iTunes store.Toronto Life print subscribers are being offered a 30-day free trial subscription of the tablet version.
Friday, February 14, 2014
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- 72% of Canadian consumer mags report replica editi...
- CSME looking for editor -- and magazines -- of the...
- Mag world view: Beano publisher cuts; scientific n...
- Data shows circ declines for subs, sharp declines ...
- New, merged magazine launched by and for Canada's ...
- Time Inc. shakes up and consolidates, cutting 500 ...
- Jane Francisco, late of Chatelaine, wastes no time...
- Small truths: writers' incomes
- Browsing app stores the preferred choice for findi...
- Mag world view: Executive Travel kaput; Outside tr...