Anthony Licata, the award-winning editor of Field and Stream magazine, is the keynote speaker at the Alberta Magazines Conference, Thursday and Friday, March 24 and 25 in Calgary. The conference features the Alberta Magazine Awards and a number of important seminars by such industry leaders such as Martin White, talking about online sales, Luke Hayman of New York's Pentagram on digital design, Eithne McCredie on circulation and Scott Bullock talking about newsstands. There is also a Friday trade show. More information on events, speakers and prices can be found in the impressive conference brochure.
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- New Edmonton magazine Be Fabulous! launched to ser...
- Subscription skidmarks longer in Canada than U.S....
- Rogers titles show strongly in single copy sales i...
- Magazines Canada undertakes broad, strategic revie...
- Elle Canada's new beauty editor pulled by the "dar...
- Magworld view: New Newsweek; love & editors; freel...
- The web is dead and tablets are the future in the ...
- Transcontinental closes Madame magazine, French co...
- New Toronto online magazine Queeries designed for ...
- Printing paper consumption down one- third since 2...