The Canadian Society of Magazine Editors (CSME) has set a new date for its Pimp Your Blog session in Toronto. It was cancelled last week because of a snowstorm. The new date is Tuesday, February 15 at the same place, Bar Italia, 582 College Street and at the same time, 6 p.m.. Tickets continue to be $30 at the door and more information can be had at canadianeditors.com.
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- Field and Stream editor to be keynote speaker at A...
- New Edmonton magazine Be Fabulous! launched to ser...
- Subscription skidmarks longer in Canada than U.S....
- Rogers titles show strongly in single copy sales i...
- Magazines Canada undertakes broad, strategic revie...
- Elle Canada's new beauty editor pulled by the "dar...
- Magworld view: New Newsweek; love & editors; freel...
- The web is dead and tablets are the future in the ...
- Transcontinental closes Madame magazine, French co...
- New Toronto online magazine Queeries designed for ...