Local advertisers in the U.S. are proving slower to move from traditional (e.g. print) ad spending than are advertisers overall. According to a forecast by BIA/Kelsey (reported by eMarketer) digital in local ad markets -- especially with the influence of mobile -- will continue to grow and by 2017 will make up about $148.8 billion. Digital will account for slightly more than one-quarter of the total.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Reader's Digest still #1 in PMB for readers; Canad...
- Latest AMPA guide assists with digital publishing
- 30th anniversary launch of Ryerson Review of Journ...
- Bodybuilding czar and magazine publisher Joe Weide...
- Using recycled magazine paper protects the environ...
- Registration deadline is only nine days away for B...
- Texterity and Godengo merge brand to become GTxcel
- List rental prices depressed by profusion of renta...
- The Canadian Magazines wayback machine
- Magazine world view: Regulation deal?; Men's Fabul...